Though many of us will not be together today, I’d like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Kooyer kin. May the day bring fond memories of those who or no longer with us and make us thankful for those who are. God bless everyone and travel safely on this day.
- Adam: All of the spots I reserved are now booked.
- Adam: Also! There have been many people having trouble logging in to the site. I’ve reset all of the accounts...
- Adam: Update Betty also took one of the spots I reserved. She would like to keep it reserved for Parking but if we...
- Adam: UPDATE: Steve Wiskerchen took the first reservation I booked. There are only 3 left.
- Mary: Happy spring to you also Anita! Empty nesters? I feel like our nest fills up and then empties. Our Anita just...
December 2022 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31