- Adam: All of the spots I reserved are now booked.
- Adam: Also! There have been many people having trouble logging in to the site. I’ve reset all of the accounts...
- Adam: Update Betty also took one of the spots I reserved. She would like to keep it reserved for Parking but if we...
- Adam: UPDATE: Steve Wiskerchen took the first reservation I booked. There are only 3 left.
- Mary: Happy spring to you also Anita! Empty nesters? I feel like our nest fills up and then empties. Our Anita just...
January 2006 M T W T F S S Jun » 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Yearly Archives: 2006
Though many of us will not be together today, I’d like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Kooyer kin. May the day bring fond memories of those who or no longer with us and make us thankful for … Continue reading
Hello All, I wanted to take the blog opportunity to talk to you all about what happened to sister Linda. Linda as you know had alcohol problems for many years, once her husband Leon passed 4 years ago she basically … Continue reading
Mary Posted: Hi All! It was great to see everyone at the reunion! Adam looks like you were elected by? to be the chair of the next reunion. I have no doubt you’ll do a great job. I do have … Continue reading
Do the names: KOOYER, Jacob KOOYER, Nicholaus ring familiar with anyone? The two apparently came to America in 1732. Just wondering if we’re related.
Hey everyone, I’ve created a “Destructions” (aka Instructions) page at the top of this site. I will try to answer all questions anyone has in this section. Again, don’t worry about breaking things… You can’t learn without trying. Hope this … Continue reading
We had off and on outages last week as I moved the kooyer.com site to a new location. The new location has full backups and a faster connection. So logon and enjoy the new site!
Well, we’re off to a slow start–but it’s a good start! There are a few things I’d like to point out when using this site. 1. There is a register section in the lower right hand corner of the main … Continue reading